Learn to cure of itchy rash on back of neck
The summer has arrived and hopes you are all enjoying the tasty ice-creams and cold drinks in order to cool your body. But it’s arrival is followed by many harmful diseases and skin related problems and it is the fact that has been cleared by many doctors. Therefore, it is always advised by our parents to keep the proper care of our body during this season otherwise the risk of having the disease is more. The major problem is the excessive heat of the sun which contains harmful radiations and is responsible for many major skin related problems. These problems, first of all, affect a particular area of the body and then slowly expands its coverage to a whole of the body and further give rise to rashes. Before we proceed, we must know what rashes are? What are the causes and prevention of it? So, here I am with this article that would give you a detailed description of rashes.
Learn more about rashes
WHAT ARE RASHES?
Rashes are something which accounts for the change in colour and texture of the skin. First of all, rashes are localised in a particular area of the body which slowly expands its coverage area to the whole of the body. Depending upon types of rashes their treatments are different. It feels awkward to expose that particular area in which we have rashes. It has been found that the main cause of rashes is itching which is very common in the summer season, due to the accumulation of sweat in a particular area of the body. Excess itching leads to infection which further leads to major skin related problems such as Keratosis, Shingles, Dermatitis. Dermatitis is caused due to the chemicals which cause an adverse effect on our body such as the chemicals present in soaps, detergent.
Back rashes as the name explain, first of all, occur on the back side of the body and it feels like that someone could scratch our skin. There are many reasons which are responsible for back rashes apart from allergic reactions, and they are sunburn, temperature and the severe exercise done by us. Allergic reactions include the substances which are foreign substances and causes Dermatitis, Back Acne, Psoriasis that have an adverse affect on our body.
Also read, How To Fix Oily Hair Naturally & Fast?
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF BACK RASHES
- SHAMPOO AND DYE: – These manufactured products contains harmful chemicals which cause an adverse effect on our body. Tests have proved that these shampoo and dye contains paraphenylenediamine, an allergic substance which causes itchy back.
- UNHYGIENIC HABITS: – Unhygienic habits also causes rashes. Unhygienic habits such as not taking the bath regularly, not changing the clothes irritate the skin for various reasons. During summer season if one doesn’t take bath regularly then our body becomes home for many pathogens, and it covers the whole body causing many problems. Also not changing the clothes regularly sweat accumulated on it paves the way for many germs causing many skin related problems. That is why it is always advised to take a regular bath and change clothes to make us free from harmful microorganisms.
3. CREAMS AND LOTIONS: – In the market, there are many creams and lotions available which promise to modify our skin. One cream promises that it will make our skin more bright, but the customer must know that the majority of these creams and lotions are sold for the sake of They are not made for the customer’s welfare rather they are only manufactured only to expand their market by earning money. There are many harmful chemicals found in these chemicals and lotions which are not good for our body. They cause an adverse effect on our body especially on our skin changing its texture and colour.
4. EXCESSIVE TEMPERATURE: – It is always advised that while going out on a sunny day one must cover the whole body in order to protect from harmful solar radiations. These harmful radiations cause itching and reddening of the skin which leads to rashes.
Apart from these causes, there are also many other reasons responsible for back rashes, and they are chickenpox, ringworm, strep throat.
Also read, How To Get Rid Of Tan Lines
TREATMENT OF BACK RASHES
APPLYING OLIVE OIL:-
One of the best home remedies for itching is applying olive oil on the itching portion. It directly penetrates into the affected area and provides healing. Olive oil is not only useful in reducing rashes, but it has other benefits also. It moisturises our skin and reduces its elasticity. It further reduces under eye wrinkles.
2. APPLYING SOLUTION OF COMFREY AND WATER:-
Comfrey is a Chinese traditional medicine which had been used over 2000 years and was most popular during the middle ages. It is considered to be one of the greatest natural medicinal herbs which are very beneficial in the treatment of many diseases. Applying cloth dipped in the solution of comfrey and water on the affected area reduces rashes.
3. AVOID USING CHEMICAL SOAP AND LOTIONS:-
There are many soaps and lotions available in the market which promises that it would provide you with the best of benefits. But it is not often true as they contain harmful chemicals which are not good for our skin. If possible avoid using the chemical soap and use the herbal cleansers. One must take the bath regularly and must apply the gentle moisturiser to avoid dryness of the screen.
4. VITAMINS IN THE TREATMENT OF RASHES:-
Vitamin E is antioxidant which is known for it’s anti- inflammatory properties and one must apply vitamin E on the affected area which also acts as a good healing agent. Other than Vitamin E Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 are also very beneficial in the treatment of rashes.
Also read, What Is Gynecomastia And How To Cure It
RASHES IN LEGS
Rashes in legs are the burning or itching sensation in the legs which further extend to feet. Sometimes the rashes are not itchy rather it creates red marks on the legs which look awkward. It is generally caused due to the germs which get accumulated on the back side of the leg along with the sweat. Generally occurring in the summer season the itching is caused when we remove our socks and trousers, due to the pathogens which came along with it. Therefore it is always advised to change clothes regularly during the summer season. It is also caused due to the cream and lotions available in the market which promises that it will be best for us, contains harmful chemicals which cause an adverse effect on our body.
The first thing we can do is to avoid using the cream and lotions available in the market and must go for the natural moisturiser to prevent the chance of rashes. One can also apply olive oil in the affected portion as it directly penetrates into the affected area and provides healing. One must wear clean clothes daily to avoid the pathogens entering into your body and causing harmful reactions. One can also contact a Dermatologist in these situations to get rid of rashes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Q1. HOW CAN ONE TREAT AN ITCHY RASH ON THE HIP?
One can contact a physician who would easily give the solutions for this otherwise try using the home made remedies like applying olive oil, vitamin E on the affected area to get rid of the problem.
Q2. WHAT CAN ONE PUT ON THE RASH BETWEEN THE LEGS?
There are many natural lotions and moisturisers available which can be applied on the rashes to avoid the burning and itching sensation. One most popular example is the Amway lotions which are 100% natural and don’t cause an adverse effect on our body.