We all know that period cramp is the painful sensation felt by the women in the lower abdomen region on or before the puberty period. But have you ever thought of making your period come more faster than its usual time?. There are many reasons for which the women feel that their periods must come earlier than the usual time. Here in this article, I will give you a detailed description of how to make your periods come faster.
Well, it is very interesting to know that why women want their period to come faster. It is because sometimes delay causes many side effects on the body and therefore to avoid problems they want this. However, it is not only to avoid problems sometimes women want it for some other reasons.
WHY MAKE PERIODS COME FASTER
- They are worried whether they are pregnant or not. This fear of unwanted or early pregnancy makes them think about the periods to come faster.
- Irregularity in the menstruation cycle causes a delay in coming of periods and the delay causes many adverse effects on the body. So in order to avoid any problem in the future women want their periods to come faster.
- During the period’s women feel extreme pain which acts as an obstacle in the happy moments of your life.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PERIODS COME FASTER
- TAKING PILLS: – If you are looking for the periods to come faster then you must take oral pills. These pills adjust the hormones in the body so that the women could have lighter periods without having much pain. But the advice of the doctor must be taken in this case otherwise the consequences could be catastrophic. If by chance you have missed these pills then you must take aspirin which would have the same effect as of pills. For early periods doctors also inject the hormones in the body so that the women could have lighter periods.
- TAKE VITAMIN C RICH FOODS: – Vitamin c rich foods help to have lighter periods as they produce a special type of hormone in the body which controls the women monthly cycle, estrogen causes the uterus to contract and causes menstrual bleeding. Because of all these qualities of vitamin c foods, it is consumed by the women in order to have periods before its usual time. But here the most important thing is that women who are pregnant must not consume vitamin c as it can lead to miscarriage.
3. EAT PROPER DIET: – Eating of proper diet includes the avoid the intake of sodium as it causes fluid retention in the body. Therefore it is always been advised by the doctor to take carotene-rich foods such as mustard, papaya which causes the period to come faster. One must take red meat in this case as it causes the period to come faster due to its heating properties. The intake of jaggery along with turmeric powder also causes the period to come faster.
4. NATURAL HERBS: – There are many herbs in nature which makes the period to come faster. Herbs have been in use since the ancient times due to its advanced properties in bringing lighter periods to the women so that they could have less trouble. Some of the herbs are:-
a. BLACK COHOSH: – It is a medicinal herb which comes from north America and has been famous for the treatment of almost all the problems in the female reproductive system. However, it is not widely in use because it acts as a coagulant which causes heavy period.
b. TANSY: – Tansy is a flower which is used as a menstrual stimulant responsible for lighter periods in women.
c. PARSLEY: – Parsley is also one of the herbs used as a menstrual stimulant which induces menstruation and thus causes lighter periods in the women.
d. GINGER TEA: – Ginger tea helps in bringing period more faster as the drinking of ginger tea 2-3 times a day starts the menstrual bleeding in few days thus causing the period to come earlier than its usual period.
e. HOT COMPRESS: – Applying hot compress in the lower abdomen region starts the menstrual cycle before its natural starting and thus allowing the periods to come faster. This can be done by dipping a clean cloth in the water and then applying the warm cloth in the specified region. The temperature of the water must be taken into consideration as excess hot water can cause an adverse effect on the body.
f. PHYSICAL EXERCISES: – Women can do physical exercises in order to have an earlier period as the exercises increase the blood circulation in the body. One should mainly focus on the exercises which increase our metabolic rate and that target abdomen muscle.
- ROPE JUMP: – In this exercise, first of all, one should stand straight without bending their feet. The rope must be behind the ankle and then start jumping in the same standing position.
- AEROBIC EXERCISES: – This type of exercises increases the metabolic rate of the body and is also helpful in losing weight and in gaining perfect shape to the body.
- PUSH UPS: – This exercise is also done to have earlier and lighter period. In this exercise, first of all, we have to lie down on our stomach and then lift the body upwards through the palms resting on the floor. The most important thing we have to consider is that our back must be straight. Then by applying force on the ground through the palms, one should go down and then up. The steps should be repeated as much your body demands.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING EARLIER PERIOD
Having earlier periods has many benefits. It slows down the aging process and improves our mood and appearance. Menstruation is a natural cleanser as it removes bacteria and toxins from the body. It also helps in releasing frustration and anger. Menstruation is also helpful in the prevention of some of the harmful diseases.
Also read, HOW TO TREAT INFECTED NIPPLE PIERCING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Q1. WHAT MUST ONE DO TO GET RELIEF FROM HORRIBLE PAIN DURING PERIOD CRAMPS?
First of all, one must consult a doctor and whatever the doctor had prescribed you just follow the same thing. One must eat healthily and nutritious food to get relief from pain. Also by applying warm compression in the lower abdomen region makes us feel relief and relax.
Q2. ARE MENSTRUAL CRAMP NORMAL AFTER A HYSTERECTOMY?
After a hysterectomy, there is no uterus so the chance of having period cramp is impossible.
Q3. WHAT FOOD SHOULD WE EAT FOR MENSES CRAMPS?
One can take magnesium pills for the treatment of menses cramps. One must eat a healthy and nutritious diet and must drink ginger tea which is very good for the curing of menses cramps. Doing physical exercises can also be very helpful.