If white particles are present in urine, most of the medical experts state that it is a sound condition. The urinary bladder in the body maintains the level of water in the body. It releases the waste materials from the body. The quantity of urine that you pass daily also depends upon some fluids or liquids consumed. Some people who tend to sweat regularly and hence they do not pass urine frequently.
Urine might be a waste material for a man but an important guide for a physician. By now you might have heard or believed that water has no color, but you are not here to see what color the water is. You are in here for something different, something related to your health which is a serious issue. A normal human being pees around 1 to 2 liters in a 24 hour period but ever wondered what are those white particles that when someone pees?
The white particles are not gendered specific diseases but are quite a common condition as they appear in both Men and Women. With various symptoms of the, I will bring out to you some of those who are to me, the possible causes of the white particles floating in urine. The white particles are not gendered specific diseases but are quite a common condition as they appear in both Men and Women. With various symptoms of the, I will bring out to you some of those who are to me, the possible causes of the white particles floating in urine.
What are those white particles?
Most of the medical experts state that woman most commonly this problem. They should visit a physician only if they are experiencing pain the area or suffer from fever. But if a woman is experiencing the problem during midnight, then she should be directly placed in an emergency room. The doctor can diagnose white stuff in urine due to different medical conditions.
Sometimes, the state of a woman is not a big deal, but the medical technicians notice white clumps in the urine, then the woman requires urgent medical attention. Various causes might cause the white particle in the urine; I will be listing out a few symptoms and causes that affect both Men and Women. As it affects both Men and Women but also note that most of the causes are not similar. So in a way, I will make sure, this article helps both the genders.
Causes of White Particles
I have said it before, and I will say it again, if you find anything strange( White Particle) with the color of your urine then you should consult a doctor immediately.
Kidney stones are the formation of minerals which get crystallized and join together after the urine becomes concentrated. Kidney stones can come in different sizes be it either in a small one which can pass through when you are urinating. While some get dissolved if consumed plenty of water.
These stones can move to various parts of your urinary tract. As per Harvard Researchers, the white particle in your urine could be the tiny kidney stone exiting from your body.
- Urine appearing in Pink, Red or Brown color
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Vomiting in a smaller amount
- Fever and chills
- Burning and pain during urinating
- Urinating constantly
- Fluctuating pain in the lower abdomen and groin
- Also resulting in severe pain and bleeding while urinating
- You need to drink almost 8 to 10 glasses of water regularly
- Daily add 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with drinking water
- Consult a doctor if notice some pain at the lower rib side
Infection of the Urinary Tract
If a patient is suffering from urinary tract infection, then usually the an of the urine changes to amber from yellow. Due to bacterial infection, the color of the urine appears cloudy and tiny particles can be noticed in the urine. You experience a severe problem if bacteria called Escheria Coli dwells at the opening of the urethra and the person experiences a severe problem. So, the patient needs immediate medical attention under such condition.
UTI is the most common cause of white particle in the urine. It is caused by Escherichia coli which are attached to the urethra and starts spreading. This causes urine to appear cloudy or foamy in color.
- Pelvic pain in Women(around the area of pubic)
- A pressure in your lower back and abdomen
- An excessive urge to urinate even though urinating passes in a small amount
- Cloudy and bloody urine
- The dark or strange smell while urinating
- Drink plenty of water which ensures that you urinate more frequently.
- Drink Cranberry Juice to prevent bacteria sticking to the uthera.
- After having done with intercourse, drink a full glass of water to clear your bladder
- Avoid using feminine products such as douches, powders, and sprays that may irritate your urethra.
- Wipe from front and back after urinating this will help in preventing the bacteria in the anal area from spreading to vagina and Uthera.
Due to the problems of phosphate debris in the urine, sediments can be noticed. You need not worry about this condition. On the lining of the urinary tract, you can find detached walls.
Parasites are those organisms that look for other organisms, or hosts, to survive. Some parasites seemingly don’t affect their hosts. These Parasites grow, reproduce, or occupy organ systems that make their hosts sick and hence resulting in parasitic infection.
Parasites leave the body with urine which then causes your urine to have floating white particles. Parasitic Infections are found in those areas which are backward and have poor sanitation standards.
- Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis is a type of sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite that often leads to no symptoms. It may cause itching, redness, irritation, and an unusual discharge in the genital area.
- Giardiasis: Giardiasis may cause diarrhea, gas, stomach upset, and dehydration
- Cryptosporidiosis: Cryptosporidiosis can cause stomach cramps, stomach pain, vomiting, dehydration, weight loss, and fever.
- Toxoplasmosis: Toxoplasmosis may cause flu-like symptoms, including swollen lymph nodes and muscle aches or pains.
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Anxiety and Depression
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sleeping Disorders
- Try not to drink or use water from lakes, streams or ponds
- Wash your hands after going to the restroom and before eating or preparing food.
- Use a condom and have safe sex
- Homeopathic treatments – homeopathic remedies for parasite infections may include Cina; Indigo; Spigelia; Podophyllum; Cuprum oxydatum nigrum; Teucrium; Sabadilla; Stadium.
- Include herbs such as garlic, Oregon grape, black walnuts, cloves, oregano and olive leaf. Consult a physician before taking an anti-parasite herbal supplement.
Bacterial Vaginosis is a fluid which is released from the vagina of women, and hence the color of urine also changes to cloudy. Bacterial Vaginosis happens when there is an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina and causes an imbalance in the vaginal flora.
- Smelly vaginal discharge
- Thin and greyish white in vaginal discharge
- Pain while having intercourse or urinating
- Consume raw yogurt or use a tampon soaked in it and insert it into your vagina
- Use mild, non-deodorant soaps and unscented tampons or pads.
Here are a few medicines that can help you cure of bacterial vaginosis:
- Tinidazole (Tindamax): This has to be taken orally. Tinidazole has the same effects for stomach upset, and nausea
And avoid alcohol during treatment and for at least one day after completing treatment.
- Clindamycin (Cleocin, Clindesse, others): This medicine is available as a cream that you insert into your vagina. Clindamycin cream may weaken latex condoms during treatment and for at least three days after you stop using the cream.
- Metronidazole (Flagyl): This medicine may be taken as a pill by mouth.
Metronidazole is also available as a gel that you need to insert into your vagina. While using Metronidazole, avoid alcohol for at least one day after completing treatment as avoiding it might result in reducing the risk of stomach upset, abdominal pain or nausea. Make sure that you check the instructions on the product.
Vaginal yeast infection is a white discharge that is thick and often described as having a cottage cheese appearance. A primary symptom of a yeast infection is a white vaginal discharge with the presence of soft particles. When this vaginal discharge is combined with urine during the process of urination, it leads to white flakes in the urine.
White particles in urine female are noticed when she experiences vaginal problems. When yeast is growing excessively in the vagina of a woman, then the white discharge may be released through her tract, and hence white particles are noticed in the urine. This yeast occurs naturally in the vaginal canal. However, if not treated this yeast can multiply quickly, and lead to a yeast infection. This is caused by changes in the pH(pouvoir hydrogène) levels in the vagina.
- Burning sensation during intercourse or while urinating
- Rashes in the vagina
- Itching and irritation in the vagina
- Genital yeast infection may also develop in Men after intercourse with a woman who has a vaginal yeast infection.
- Vaginal area appears to be red
Use two to three drops of tea tree oil along with 1/3 cup of warm water and soak a tampon in it. Insert a tampon into the vagina and leave it for overnight.
Men who experience retrograde ejaculation have dry orgasms, meaning little to no semen is ejaculated. When a man has retrograde ejaculation, the sphincter that usually prevents semen from entering the bladder doesn’t contract. This causes semen to flow into your bladder instead of out of your penis. When you urinate after ejaculating, you may notice semen in your urine that looks like white particles.
While retrograde ejaculation doesn’t cause any health problems, it can reduce your fertility. In such cases, a doctor may prescribe medication that helps keep your internal urethral sphincter shut during ejaculation. In some cases, infertility treatment may be necessary for couples trying to conceive.
When the Prostate gland leads to inflammation, then it is referred as Prostatitis prostate gland. Bacterial prostatitis can cause urethral discharge that might leak out into your urine when you have a bowel movement and make your urine look like it has white spots on it.
- Difficulty while urinating
- pain while urinating
- pain in the lower abdomen and lower back
- Fever and chills
- Foul-smelling urine
- Testicles witness pain
- painful ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Flutter near genitals or rectum
Minor problem due to white particles in urine
You may also experience some minor problems such as pus or infection that can be cured. Sometimes, if you feel dehydrated or consume less water, even then you can notice some white particles in urine. To know the cause for white particles in urine, you must undergo various examinations such as Gram staining, urinalysis, or urine culture examination.
Otherwise, due to the release of urinary proteins or albumin from the body, some white particles are noticed in the urine. Some experts also state if you have experienced the problem of kidney stones earlier, then these stones dissolve and are notified in the form of flecks. When kidney stones are formed in the urine, then they consist of calcium which makes the urine color white.
White tissues during pregnancy
During pregnancy, the woman most commonly experiences vaginal discharge, or the white tissues enter the urinary bladder from the vagina. This condition is known as leucorrhoea. A pregnant woman may experience this problem from the second month. The color of the urine can also change to white due to sloughing of epithelial cells in parts such as a bladder, urethras, ureters, etc.
- I am having a burning feeling in the anus, after some time of urination white foamy and white particle appear, less urinate and a weakness kind of feeling. What is it?
Get a urine test and examine those results with a Doctor ask for more specific details regarding those particles.
- I’ve been observing some white particles in my urine for about a month but there are no symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection or anything else that I’ve read about so far. Can you tell me what is this?
I would recommend you to go and get a urine and sensitivity test. Feel free to write to me and try those preventions, but firstly I would suggest you go and consult a doctor.