An effective business card can be a deal maker or a deal-breaker. Although people say that never judge a book by its cover, a good cover can positively influence the decision in your favor. Business cards are the primary tool for your presentation while you seek business opportunities. In every conference or networking event, it is a necessary process to exchange business cards and build opportunities. To make it compelling to leave a positive impression, you need to ensure that it is designed correctly. The printing experts at Little Rock explains what it takes to design a card that leaves a professional impression on your potential clients.
- The first impression is the last impression – Your card should speak about your business and sets it apart from the competition. If you are into creativity, you can use bold colors or a creative tagline. If your work style is formal, your card must reflect that. It should be designed to leave a lasting impression on the reader. As a result, whenever they are in need, they will call you first for your services.
- Find the right size – You should devote some time to decide the information you want on your card and what should be the text size for the same. The introductory part reflects whether you work conventionally, or your style of working is different. You can try vertical designs as they are less typical. Experiment with the quality and size of the base to stand out among the competitors. Decide the message you want to convey, and don’t be afraid to experiment. Especially if you are in the creative industry. You can even showcase a photo of your business design, your design templates, or other things that lets the customers know you are the expert in your business.
- Add a unique touch – Whenever you design a card, make sure to add your special touch. This includes adding your unique logo, your website details, using 3D printing to make it stand out, raised print, or some other design that suits your business. Just ensure that you have all the details on your business card that can be read easily if someone wants to contact you. Also, keep updating your card so that no consumer meets with a dead-end while searching for your services.
- The multipurpose card – You can experiment and make your card user friendly so that they stay with the customer for a long time. You can add the recipe on the back of the card, make it look like a bookmark, make it magnetic so that it stuck on the fridges. As a result, people can call for your services whenever they want to, as your card will be easily accessible.
- Take help from a designer – Whenever you are in doubt; an experienced designer can help you with selecting the right graphics, base, paper, type of printing, and design alignment that suits best to your business. They will ensure that the font on your card is readable, and picture and color contrast is perfect as per your expectations.
Before you finalize a design, you must go through all the templates and discuss the design idea with your printing experts. Not only this, but it is essential to remember that base of the card, ink, and printing should be correct, and the ink must not smudge. No one would like to have a card that has smudges details that you can not follow, have faded colors, or a pixelated logo. All these things leave a negative impression on potential clients, and you are often robbed of the opportunity that could have been yours easily. Invest time on your card designing. After all, it is you who knows your brand in the best possible way.