In this day & age when we speak about getting connected to the world and through what means can we connect; We are talking about the Internet. The Internet has made the lives of people a lot easier by connecting them to various parts of the world.
However, not all live in a place where you can get the best of mobile networks. Some have access to the best of connectivity but still are limited owing to the data plans that the network has to offer. Some people can afford Wifi by selecting the appropriate plan that the network has to offer and paying the monthly fees. I am one of those, which is the reason why my friends end up staying at my place all the time.
Whereas, on the other hand, some people (like my friends) cannot pay the hefty amount for a wifi connection but still require a faster connection when compared to the mobile networks. Here in this article, I will be talking about AndroDumpper, an Android app which lets you test your WiFi Protected Setup(WPS) access points to check how many devices are connected to your WiFi Network.
AndroDumpper was initially meant just to know the devices connected to a Wifi router. However, for those who cannot afford a connection or are on a network which does not meet your expectation regarding speed, with AndroDumpper you can hack into those networks which are nearby just by these simple steps which I will mention in this article.
While stealing is a real crime but it is 2018, and we are only talking about the password of a WiFi signal. I will be telling you about the features of AndroDumpper, how to install and run both the free version and also the premium version of the app on Android, iOS and your PC. First, let me take you through AndroDumpper, but before that consider this that this app is only for educational purpose and this article is in no way promoting anyone to steal or hack others’ WPS and their passwords.
Features of AndroDumpper
- First of all, it allows you to know how many devices are connected to your WiFi network.
- AndroDumpper also allows you to get the password of any nearby WiFi enabled router
- AndroDumpper supports two kinds of methods to access different networks
- No Root Method
- Root Method
I have defined these methods below and also the version they support.
- AndroDumpper is available for both Smartphone and PC as well.
Also read, Here’re the top 5 drawing apps for your Ipad
What is the No Root Method?
No Root Method will help you connect with the access points and save them, so it connects to the network anytime later. It will not show you the password saved, as this involves rooting of your phone to show you the password.
Currently, it supports devices with Android 5.0 and up.
What is the Root Method?
In the Root Method, AndroDumpper does not connect directly to the network and ends up bringing the passwords. With this method, AndroDumpper already has authentication with the network.
Currently, this is supported for devices with Android 4.0 and up.
Also read, Can You Really Protect Your Privacy On Facebook?
Steps to install AndroDumpper for Android devices:
Now I will be guiding you through the simple process of installation on your android phone.
- Open the Play Store app on your device, type AndroDumpper in the search box.
- There will be a list of apps appearing when you hit enter, Choose the one developed by Osama AbuKmail
- Tap on Install and wait for the installation process to complete.
- After the installation is complete, now download BusyBox.
What is Busy Box?
Busy Box is an app which provides support to a smartphone.
When the phone goes through the root process, it might or might not be able to perform specific commands. It is used in performing commands such as copy, move and basic sets of Linux commands. This application provides you with the standard Unix tools, the same as the larger ones but with more capability.
You would only require Busy Box if you are rooting your phone.
Download here BUSYBOX
What is Busy Box Pro?
Similar app but with some additional features, I have mentioned some of its features below:
- It has a backup feature for install, and uninstall.
- Advance smart install feature to handpick the applets you want.
- Provides safety check for missing applets on start.
- Will be getting updates when compared to the free one
The paid version is available for 130 Rupees in the Play Store.
Also read, Everything you need to know about Terrarium TV: Installation and Common Issues
Steps to install AndroDumpper apk file
Is your device not compatible with the app? Or are you looking to download the premium version of the app?
Do not worry! As you can download the apk file from just following these simple steps:
- Enter AndroDumpper apk in the Google Search Bar
- Tap on any one of the results you find after searching. To make it easy, I have attached the apk file link, click on it Download the file.
- Now, wait for the download process to complete.
- As this a third party app, you need Open Settings->Security
- Tap on Unknown sources to allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- To hack into to nearby WiFi, you must switch on your phone’s WiFi
Download here ANDRODUMPPER
Have “fun” using data from your neighbour’s WiFi.
How to use AndroDumpper?
- After the installation process, Tap Refresh on the Wifi screen
- Now you will find various nearby WiFi networks available to connect
- Tap on any WiFi Network you wish to connect; then it asks you to connect with any of the three options available; Custom Pin, No Custom Pin and Bruteforce
- Tap on Custom Pin as entering a pin is not mandatory
- Wait for it to connect
- Now you are provided with the Network details with the Name of the network and the password with it
- Copy the Password, now Go to WiFi Settings and paste the Password
Also read, Instagram Rolls Out Focus Feature That Rivals iPhone Portrait Mode
Steps to install AndroDumpper for PC
What happens when you do not have your phone nearby but are eager to get connected to the internet? Don’t worry, I have your back. Just follow these steps given below and get started with AndroDumpper for PC as well.
You need to download an android emulators which lets you use any app designed for your android device on your PC.
- Install Droid4X on your PC with the help of the link below.
- Run the app, enter the Play Store app
- Enter your Gmail credentials in the Play Store
- Search AndroDumpper, once you find it Click on Install
- Once installed Import the apk file from your PC to Droid4X
- Start installing AndroDumpper and wait for the process to complete
- Go to any torrent website
- Type AndroDumpper in the search box
- You will find various AndroDumpper links, try downloading the latest uploaded one
- Run the app and wait for the installation process to complete
- Now that you are done with installing, Start looking for WiFi networks
Now enjoy free WiFi on your PC as well:)
I would personally recommend you to go for the Droid4X as torrents are banned in most of the places. Some other apps which offer you the features same when compared to Droid4X:
- Bluestacks Link.
- Amiduos Link.
Also read, Best Mspy Reviews & Step-By-Step Working Instructions
AndroDumpper for iOS:
Well if you are an iOS user, you might not be as cool as Android users. Jokes aside, AndroDumpper is not available for iOS users.
Even though AndroDumpper is not available in the App Store, you might find similar kind of apps on App store. I have tried my hands on few of these apps and in some way found it similar to AndroDumpper.
Click on the link beside their name to download the application and give them a try
- iSpeedTouched Link.
- iWeb Pro Link.
AndroDumpper not working?
- AndroDumpper only connects to WPS enabled WiFi and as such, is affected with WPS bug
- WPA and WPA2 WiFi can be only hacked with WordList and Bruteforce
(A word list is a set of words in an editable text format. You can view and modify a word list using a text editor or word processor.).
- Bruteforce can be dangerous as it needs high power and a strong CPU which might result in you burning your phone.
Also read, Top Tips And Tricks For Line Messenger App
The apps I have mentioned in this article have all been tried and tested by myself. My quest to find a way to keep my friends from burning through my WiFi data limit has ended with the culmination of this article. I have tried using AndroDumpper on various devices to check how and what it offers.
All the possible results that I have obtained, I have shared in this article. If saving someone’s life is precious then why not save some data on your smartphone?
The comment section is all yours; feel free to write to me.