Whether you are a blogger with a significant readership or an ecommerce owner, you would be aware of the trials and tribulations of ensuring full-proof transactions and online security against hackers. This is where it becomes imperative for you to install SSL certificates.
SSL or Secure Socket Layer is your one-stop solution for securing your site against the malicious intentions of scamsters, fraudsters, Man in The Middle Attacks, etc. With a plethora of SSL providers such as ClickSSL, you do not need to worry about anything, as they offer customers with options to buy a cheap SSL certificate with zero stress.
The following article has been written to cover basics about SSL, its benefits, and ClickSSL features, product range. Read on to acquaint yourself with the best-in-class SSL certificate provider.
What do you mean by SSL?
SSL or Secure Socket Layer refers to the most widely used standard security cryptographic protocol for ensuring secure internet communications. It offers complete, end-to-end encryption of communication between sites that provides privacy and security of the transactions being conducted between the secured site and the intended consumer.
It eliminates any attempts made by infiltrators to eavesdrop on the information being securely transmitted from one end to another. A site that has an SSL certificate installed will depict a secured padlock in the address bar with HTTPS mentioned before the site URL.
Why do we need/ Benefit of Installing an SSL certificate?
With the advancement in technology and considering how the internet has entered every aspect of our lives, the number of attacks by hackers and infiltrators has also grown manifold. Without an encrypted connection, sensitive information such as credit card details can be intercepted by hackers.
The following are the key benefits of installing an SSL certificate.
- Engendering trust of consumers: Building customer trust is vital for businesses, whether big or small, that even it has become a key SEO factor for ranking on Google. Tech-savvy Internet users do not give away their sensitive information to a site that does not seem trustworthy.
Installing an SSL certificate instantly puts your customers at ease, as they know that their information will be secure.
- Ensuring cryptographic encryption: One of the significant benefits of installing an SSL certificate is the peace of mind afforded by using end to end encryption. SSL certificates come with a pair of keys: public and private keys. It makes use of asymmetric encryption to initiate communication, which is known as an SSL handshake.
- Protection from phishing attempts: Most phishing sites tend to gain sensitive consumer information such as credit card details, etc., by posing as a genuine website on the internet, social media, or phone calls. SSL certificate makes it very difficult for fake sites to acquire such personally identifiable information. It protects your website from malicious attacks such as Man-In-The-Middle, phishing, and sniffing on your exchange of confidential information.
- Ensuring secure e-shopping: Any smart customer will transact only with an HTTPS secured site, complete with a green padlock in the address bar. It spells trust and boosts ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
Established in the year 2009, in Delaware USA, ClickSSL has become a name and force to reckon with in the SSL certificate industry. It has helped many small, medium, and big business houses engender trust amongst their customers by offering secure browsing experiences. Their main objective is to provide the best and cheapest SSL certificates to their huge client base.
Being a platinum partner to leading SSL CAs like RapidSSL, Comodo, GeoTrust, DigiCert, and Thawte, they can procure low cost SSL certificates that make them an undeniable hit amongst their valuable customer base globally.
In addition to world-class SSL certificates, they also offer value-added services like SSL installation, CSR generation, 24*7 online support, SSL finder, and the best being a 30 days money-back guarantee!
ClickSSL Product Range on Offer
The first step towards acquiring the perfect trusted SSL certificate is deciding which kind of SSL certificate would be best suited for your bespoke needs. You can v view the entire range of ClickSSL products here. ClickSSL offers the following range of world-class products at unbelievable prices from various vendors such as RapidSSL, Thawte, GeoTrust, and Symantec.
- Single Domain SSL Certificates: Single Domain SSL certificates are designed to protect users’ personally identifiable information transmitted through a single website. An ideal choice for small, medium, or large businesses ensures high encryption levels to avoid outsider interference or third-party access.
- Domain Validation (DV) SSL Certificates: Secure your website, login page, webmail, etc. without any hassle, in an inexpensive manner with minimum processing time. No paperwork is required. It validates only domain control rights, and your website will be secured within minutes with the strongest 256-bit encryption.
- Organization Validation (OV) SSL Certificates: Verify your identity and establish your business credibility over the internet by going one step further than DV SSL certificates. OV SSL certificates ensure business reliability and secure transactions. To get an OV certificate, you must have physical proof of your business identity and location in the Government database as well the authority will check third party database for authenticity. These are best suited for ecommerce ventures.
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates: An excellent choice for the banking sector, educational institutions, and insurance companies, the EV SSL certificate will display the companies’ names in the address bar to increase business credibility and reliability. The Certificate Authority will vet the following credentials: the legal, operational, and physical existence to check business credibility.
- Wildcard SSL Certificates: A single solution for affording world-class security to all your subdomains in addition to the main domain, Wildcard SSL certificates are a cost-effective solution for all your security needs.
- SAN/Multi-Domain SSL Certificates: If your business has multiple websites, the SAN certificate is the one for you. Easily secure up to 100 domains using a single SAN certificate. Choose your primary domain and add all others into the SAN field.
- Exchange Server SSL Certificates: Also known as UCC (Unified Communications certificates) SSL, it supports SMTP, OWA, ActiveSync, Autodiscover, Outlook Anywhere, etc. Ideally suitable for MS Exchange and Office Communication Server environments, it ensures that exchange services like mail, webmail, outlook, and auto-discover services have secure encryption.
- Code Signing Certificates: Let your users know that your software is safe to download with the digital signature offered by Code Signing Certificates that helps verify the code’s integrity. ClickSSL’s code signing certificate is the best certificate to sign code and secure users from malicious code digitally.
Why should ClickSSL be your final choice?
ClickSSL offers the following unbeatable features and services.
- Reasonable price
- 24*7 support
- 30-days Refund Policy
- All leading brand SSL certificates
ClickSSL is a reputable name that offers high-quality SSL certificates at low prices. With something to suit every need and requirement, their 30 days 100% money-back guarantee is the icing on the cake. With 24*7 support, you can ask for help whenever needed around the clock! Thus, ClickSSL makes for a sensible choice when it comes to securing your online business venture with best-in-class security.