Compliments are a confidence booster. How would you feel if you get complimented by someone? Proud? Flattered? Admired? There are countless reasons to feel appreciated when someone praises your best qualities.
Table of Contents
- How to Compliment a Guy? How would it make him feel special? Some of the Tips you must Know!
- What do Men want to Hear? Some of The Best Compliments for Men!
- Here Are Some Best Compliments to Give a Guy That he Will Truly Appreciate
- What are Some Terrible things to say to a guy which can break a relationship?
- What do people think about compliments for men? According to internet research and people’s opinion
- The Bottom Line
One of the myth busters we want to address is that even though women are getting complimented, most feel that men don’t get compliments. Away from the typical statements, men do love compliments. A sincere compliment can turn around for the better.
If you want to make your significant other feel special and admired, then you need some awesome tricks right up your bag. In this article, we have gathered some of the best compliments for men and also on how to compliment a guy.[lwptoc depth=”1″ title=”Table of Contents” borderColor=”#81d742″ linkColor=”#81d742″]
How to Compliment a Guy? How would it make him feel special? Some of the Tips you must Know!
Keep in mind the following things before attempting to compliment a guy. Any human likes praise that comes deep from the heart. Let’s take a look at some of the tips.
Compliment His Looks
Most of us think that only women obsess over their looks. But the truth is even men care about their looks. Making a guy feel special to his earnest efforts to look and attire is a great one.
Don’t hold yourself back if he has nice hair, eyes, or body that might even make him blush a little.
Admire his work
All people have some appreciation for their hard work. And men are no different from expecting some love. Whenever you work with him or see him work with others, be sure to compliment him for the work done.
If he likes to talk passionately about his work, then it’s time to make him feel suitable for the job well done. Acknowledge his skills, and don’t miss out on making him feel nice about it.
Don’t just shower compliments for the sake of getting it over with them. Men can detect when you’re faking our compliments.
What do Men want to Hear? Some of The Best Compliments for Men!
Some of the best compliments for men you can use to make your friend or husband feel special.
- You are amazing
- You are awesome
- Your body is so fit
- I am so thankful to have you in my life
- You are incredible
- You are brilliant
- You are beguiling
- I am so lucky to have you as my friend
- You are powerful
- I respect you
- You are such an outstanding guy
- I look up to you for being so strong
- You make me happy
- You are an inspiration to me
- You make me proud
- I am so proud of you
- You bring out the best in me
- You make me a better person
- You are so handsome
- Looking good
- You look so smart
- You are one of the strongest men I have ever known
- You are handy
- How come your body is so fit
- I love your beard
- I admire men who take care of themselves
- I love your broad shoulders
- I love your hairstyle
- Your eyes are so deep
- I am jealous of your eyelashes
- Your hugs feel warm
- Your dressing sense is dope
- Your shoulder looks broad and sexy
- You’re strong as hell
- I love your long legs
- Why are you so attractive?
- You are so manly
- You got a sweet smile
- You have a great sense of humor
- You are so understanding
- Aww, you are so cute
- I love how you are a great listener
- I was thinking about you
- You are so cheerful, I love it
- Are you always this goofy?
- You are so matured
- I don’t know what to say, I’m impressed
- You are the best
- You are so open-minded
- You really care about me
- You have a really big heart
- You look so professional
- You are a very interesting person. Do you know that?
- You deserved it
- I am a big fan of yours
- You never fail to make me smile
- I feel safe around you
- I trust you
- That girl would be so lucky
- I love spending time with you
Also read: Make your shopping easy with apps like Wish
- You are so unique
- This shirt suits you
- You are a lovely person
- I feel very lucky to have you in my life
- You are a responsible person
- You are so daring
- I’m a big fan of your creativity
- You make me feel complete
- I admire your passion
- You are such a down to earth man
- You have an amazing body
- You have nice lips
- You have such a toned body
- You seem athletic
- You smell irresistible
- You are so suave
- You look hotter than Chris Hemsworth
- You smell fantastic
- I am a fan of your impeccable style
- Your muscles are well defined
- You look ravishing
- You are an eye candy
- Those abs are to die for
- I love the color of your eyes
- You make sweating look irresistible
- You look even more manly today
- You have such big, strong arms
- You are so stylish and polished
- You have beautiful eyes
- You look remarkably hot
- I love spending time with you
- I blush around you a lot
- Your form is so captivating
- I love your manly voice
- Something about just really turns me on
- You are so desirable
- You are my strength
- You are my favorite weakness
- You are so chivalrous
- Everything about you is incredibly sexy
Here Are Some Best Compliments to Give a Guy That he Will Truly Appreciate
- I am lucky to know you
- You’re amazing at everything you do
- You are such an accomplishing guy I know
- You are an inspiration to everyone
- I am awed at your ability to make everyone laugh
- You are a master of creativity
- I admire your professionalism
- Your smile lights up my day
- You have such strong principles
- You are so full of integrity
- You are reliable and manly
- I love your confidence; I guess giving up is not in your vocabulary
- You’ve got a respectful work ethic
- You are always full of energy
- I love your positivity in any given situation
- I love your candor
- Conversations are the most productive with you in them
- I love how articulate you are
- You are such an easy-going guy I know
- I admire your positive aura
- You are a true born leader
- I like how genuine you are
- You are so brave
- You are funnier than I thought
- Your determination to accomplish is admirable
- You are the strongest guy I know
- Your presence is refreshing
- I love honest you are about anything
- I love our midnight talks; it’s so meaningful and fun
- You are always upbeat
- You always know what to say
- You light up my mood
- I like how driven you are
- You are such an innovative and inventive person
- You are so cool
- I love your enthusiastic side
- Your optimism inspires me
- Your laughter is contagious
- I love your sense of humor
- You are so reasonable
- I wish I was as fast as you
- You are a quick thinker
- I enjoy our time together
- You are very easy to talk to
- Nice bike!
- You are one of the good guys
- You have great hair
- You are way too interesting
- Is that your new cologne? You smell so good
- You are so smooth
- You are such a helpful person
- Being with you is fun
- You are such a sweetheart
- You are an insightful person
- You are so outgoing
- You are truly an inspiration
- The twinkle in your captivating eyes can light up the whole room
- You are so observant
- You are so charming
- Whenever you talk, it makes me want to listen
- You are a go-getter
- I believe in your dreams
- You make me happy
- I love your unique style
- In your arms, I feel safer
- I am with you, no matter what
- I love the way you are
- You make me feel special
- You are my favorite person
- You have changed my life for the positive
- I like hanging out with you
- You look hot
- You look great today
- You could be a model
- You have such pretty teeth
- You look really in shape
- People could get lost in your eyes
- You are such a talented person
- You are such an attentive guy
- You are so hardworking
What are Some Terrible things to say to a guy which can break a relationship?
Below are some of the collections that include some of the worst things ever to say to a man. They are definitely worth mentioning.
- Grow a pair
- He would kick your ass
- I’m pregnant …. Just kidding
- Do you even know where the nearest gym is?
- Why do you want my number?
- Can you afford that?
- I made a promise not to tell, but…
What do people think about compliments for men? According to internet research and people’s opinion
Here are the screenshots on what people think about complimenting men-
The Bottom Line
Ultimately, compliments for men work if you do mean it sincerely. The man will surely take it encouragingly. Most guys would love to be appreciated for doing something right.
That can be anything, from saving a pet to cleaning the roof; if he did something, don’t forget to compliment him on his excellent work. So forget about the typical nature and go out of your way to compliment men.
1. Is cute a good compliment for a guy?
Yes, cute is a perfect word to use to admire a certain quality of the other person. But make sure not to use the word for undermining masculinity.
2. Do guys like being called beautiful?
No, beautiful may not be the right choice of word for complimenting men. Although you can joke around, the recipient won’t take it as a joke as it undermines masculine qualities.
3. What are hurtful words to say to someone?
- You’re stupid
- Never mind, you don’t get it
- That makes me want to kill myself
- I don’t have time to talk to you right now