Are you conscious about your health? Do you feel that you are not getting enough nutrients from the food that you eat? Do you feel that it would be easier if the food was made into a capsule for quick consumption? If so, you might consider taking Juice Plus’s capsules.
Is Juice Plus a genuinely researched product or just another scam? Does it work or not? Kindly read on to know the answers.
Table of Contents
- What is Juice Plus and what is it used for?
- What is the Juice Plus diet and how to follow the Juice Plus diet plan?
- Are Juice Plus shakes a meal replacement? Does it really work?
- What products are offered by the Juice plus+ and what do the supplements contain?
- Orchard blend (fruit)
- Garden blend (vegetable)
- Vineyard blend (berry)
- The fruit blend contains the following nutrients
- The vegetable blend contains the following nutrients
- The berry blend contains the following nutrients
- Apart from that, all of Juice Plus’s products contain the following added nutrients
- What are Juice Plus capsules, Juice Plus chewable and Juice Plus Complete?
- What are the benefits and side effects of Juice Plus?
- How much does the juice plus cost and from where you can buy it?
- Experts’ reviews for Juice Plus
- What’s our recommendation for Juice plus? Should you go for it or not?
- Can Juice Plus tablets be taken after their expiry date?
- What is the recommended dosage for children and adults?
- How much does it cost to join Juice Plus?
- If you take only juice plus capsules for a week, how much weight will you lose?
- Have you ever tried Juice Plus pills before? If so, what was your experience with them? Your honest answers can help many people in many ways. Please let us know in the comments section below.
What is Juice Plus and what is it used for?
Juice Plus is a dietary supplement manufactured by Natural Alternatives International situated in San Marcos, California. Natural Alternatives International was founded in 1993. The company hires marketers who are called National Safety Associates (NSA), who distribute the company’s products via Multi-Level Marketing (MLM).
Juice Plus’s capsules contain the powdered essence of the juices of many different fruits, berries, grains, and vegetables. They also contain added fiber, vitamins, and proteins. They are said to supply a person with all the nutrients he needs to perform his daily activities.
What is the Juice Plus diet and how to follow the Juice Plus diet plan?
Juice Plus says that their capsules can be consumed instead of lunch and dinner or along with it. It also says that their capsules detoxify the body and provide it with a lot of essential nutrients. You must take Juice Plus Capsules during meal times continuously for two weeks to see the full-fledged results.
Are Juice Plus shakes a meal replacement? Does it really work?
Juice Plus capsules contain the powdered essence Juice plus shakes (the juices of many fruits and vegetables). The juices of many fruits do not contain all the nutrients that the fruits have in their raw form. For example, Orange juice does not have the fiber present in raw Orange.
Hence, converting fruits and vegetables into their respective juices and then into their respective essence and then into Juice Plus capsules is not the most efficient way to deliver nutrients to the body.
However, Juice Plus capsules also contain added soluble fibers, vitamins, and proteins and they have been made free of carbs. Hence, they can serve as a replacement for meals and deliver all the essential nutrients to the body. Noted people like Bear Grylls and the German Olympic team vouch for this product.
What products are offered by the Juice plus+ and what do the supplements contain?
Juice Plus mainly manufactures three different types of canisters and packets and they contain the following ingredients. Given below are the Juice plus ingredients used in its various canisters and packets.
Orchard blend (fruit)
Apple, peach, cranberry, orange, papaya, acerola cherry, pineapple, prune, date, and beet.
Garden blend (vegetable)
Broccoli, parsley, tomatoes, carrots, garlic, beets, spinach, cabbage, oat bran, rice bran, and kale.
Vineyard blend (berry)
Raspberry, bilberry, blueberry, cranberry, pomegranate, concord grape, black currant, blackberry, elderberry, artichoke, and cocoa.
The fruit blend contains the following nutrients
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
The vegetable blend contains the following nutrients
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
The berry blend contains the following nutrients
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
Apart from that, all of Juice Plus’s products contain the following added nutrients
- Soluble fiber (glucomannan)
- Dried probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Folic acid
What are Juice Plus capsules, Juice Plus chewable and Juice Plus Complete?
Juice Plus capsules and chewable contain the same nutrients with slight modifications. The only difference between the capsules and chewable is that the chewable contains fructose like tapioca syrup and organic cane syrup to make it sweet and chewable. The chewable’s chewiness comes from fruit pectins and not gelatin.
Juice Plus Complete contains the vitamins present in fruit and vegetable juice in powdered form. It also contains added proteins. Its main purpose is dietary supplementation and not taste.
Juice Plus capsules, Juice Plus chewables, Juice Plus Complete, and Juice Plus gummies are all meant for different people.
- Juice Plus capsules are meant for teenagers and middle-aged adults. They mainly serve as dietary supplements. They can be had with or without food.
- Juice Plus chewables are meant for kids below the age of 10. They are designed to be sweet and chewable so that kids can enjoy their taste while they have them.
- Juice Plus Complete is meant for old people who are unable to have much solid food. It mainly acts as a dietary supplement and is usually had without food (alone). It has all the essential vitamins and proteins required by the body.
- Juice Plus Gummies are again meant for kids below the age of 10, who need nutrition but also love jellos.
What are the benefits and side effects of Juice Plus?
Juice Plus has only a few minor side effects but a lot of benefits. The few drawbacks of Juice Plus are:
There are only a few minor side effects of Juice Plus reported so far. Some subjects have said that they experienced gas trouble, nausea, a bloated stomach, and headaches after consuming Juice Plus capsules. This can happen if some people are allergic to some fruits or vegetables. So there’s no cause for alarm.
Juice Plus capsules (of any kind) are rich in antioxidants which will interfere with chemotherapy treatments. It could prove fatal. So if you’re undergoing chemotherapy, do not consume them.
Benefits of Juice Plus
Juice Plus has many benefits to consuming it. They are:
Given below are the Juice plus benefits.
- A study conducted by the Skin Pharmacology and Physiology organization in 2011 found that women who consumed Juice Plus capsules for twelve weeks at a stretch had healthier and smoother skin. They also had enhanced blood circulation.
- A research conducted by The Journal of Nutrition in 2007 found that men who consumed Juice Plus capsules for 28 consecutive weeks had reduced oxidative stress, better immunity, and better moods.
- A survey conducted by the British Journal of Nutrition in 2011 found that people who consumed Juice Plus capsules for 28 straight days were more immune to colds than people who took just the placebo.
- A research conducted by Molecular Nutrition & Food Research organization in 2010 found that people who took Juice Plus capsules for 60 days at a stretch had reduced bowel inflammation and better blood circulation.
The benefits of Juice Plus products seem to outweigh the harmful side effects so I would say that it’s well worth its money.
How much does the juice plus cost and from where you can buy it?
Juice Plus does not sell individual canisters or packets but rather gives a month’s supply of them. A month’s supply of one variety of Juice Plus canister or packet costs between US $30 and US $80. One can order Juice Plus’s products from its website or from Amazon’s website.
Experts’ reviews for Juice Plus
Juice Plus has got numerous good and bad reviews and also a few neutral ones. So judging by them is really difficult.
A few celebrities like Bear Grylls and the German Olympic Association have vouched for this product, which makes judging by reviews all the more difficult. Anyway, I will list a few testimonials for you and give my opinion at the end. Here are Juice Plus reviews.
What’s our recommendation for Juice plus? Should you go for it or not?
Judging by the research data, I would say that Juice Plus’s products are beneficial to adults and old people but not ideal for children as it’s hard to digest them. So do not buy them for your children even if they taste delicious because there will not be any nutritional benefits to your children. It will only be a waste of money.
Expert nutritionists in the US believe that since Juice Plus’s capsules contain synthesized vitamins and proteins, they are not ideal for children to consume as it is hard to digest them.
The different types of fructose (fruit sugar) present in Juice Plus’s chewables and gummies are also not ideal for children and they can cause dental problems.
Many reputed organizations in the US and Europe have conducted extensive research on Juice Plus’s products and found that they have benefited people (adults) in the fairly long run.
People had healthier and smoother skin, reduced oxidative stress, better immunity, better moods, enhanced blood circulation, and reduced bowel inflammation within weeks of consuming Juice Plus’s capsules.
Can Juice Plus tablets be taken after their expiry date?
Yes, they can be taken after their expiry date. The only problem is that they won’t be nutritious if taken after their expiry date. The good thing is that as they are made from natural fruits and vegetables so they won’t harm you even if consumed after their expiry date.
What is the recommended dosage for children and adults?
Adults have to take at least two tablets a day after meals. Children have to take at least one tablet a day after any meal.
How much does it cost to join Juice Plus?
The cost to join Juice Plus as an independent distributor is affordably priced at $50.
If you take only juice plus capsules for a week, how much weight will you lose?
You can expect to lose around two pounds a week.