Do you suffer from tinnitus problem? Are you experiencing memory loss among other problems due to old age? If so, you might consider buying Quiet Mind Plus canisters. Are they really safe to consume? What are its ingredients? Is Quiet Mind Plus a genuine company or just another scam? Kindly read on to find out.
Table of Contents
- What is Quiet Mind Plus and who made this?
- Does Quiet Mind Plus really fix tinnitus disorder?
- Is Quiet Mind Plus a scam company?
- What are the ingredients included in Quiet Mind Plus?
- How is Quiet Mind Plus beneficial to you?
- Are there any side effects to using Quiet Mind Plus capsules?
- What do customers say about Quiet Mind Plus?
- Is there a refund policy for Quiet Mind Plus?
- 2. Is there any customer support email for Quiet Mind Plus?
- 3. Which countries is it available in?
- 4. Which is the online website we can purchase its canisters from?
- 5. Are its products available on e-commerce websites like Amazon?
- 6. What is the daily recommended dosage?
- Have you ever tried Quiet Mind Plus before? If so, what was your experience with it? Please let us know in the comments section below.
What is Quiet Mind Plus and who made this?
As people age, they develop various physical and mental issues like loss of memory power, loss of physical strength and stamina, low energy levels and inability to multitask, tinnitus problem, bone density reduction, muscle, and joint pains, and frequent mood fluctuations.
Quiet Mind Plus capsules contain herbal ingredients called Nootropics that solve all the above-mentioned physical and mental disorders. They were mainly developed to solve the tinnitus problem (constant ringing noise in the ears) that plagues old people but they are also said to provide other benefits like:
- Improving concentration.
- Making the mind process information faster so that old people can multitask.
- Reduce mood fluctuations, especially in old people. They are said to make one feel happier.
- Reduce the stress level in people.
Quiet Mind Plus was founded by Gregory Peters, a California-based medical librarian. He claims to have suffered from tinnitus problem himself until he sought the advice of Dr. Steven Campbell, whom he claims works as a part of an ultra-secret team at a famous IQ organization.
The rumor says that Dr. Steven Campbell leaked a secret formula to Gregory to cure the tinnitus disorder he was suffering from. This “secret formula” was later on developed into Quiet Mind Plus capsules and canisters by Gregory.
Does Quiet Mind Plus really fix tinnitus disorder?
Quiet Mind Plus claims to have some herbal ingredients that have been scientifically proven to improve the general health of people. However, none of those herbal ingredients are known nootropics. As far as science goes, they have no nootropic properties at all!
They do not improve a person’s memory, concentration, energy, or mood in any tangible way. They also are not known to reduce stress or cure tinnitus! There are also no peer-reviewed clinical trials to prove that Quiet Mind Plus actually does any of the things that it claims to do.
Even Quiet Mind Plus’s website only talks elaborately about tinnitus disorder and not about the ingredients it uses to cure it.
Judging by the ingredients that Quiet Mind Plus claims to use and judging by the lack of peer-reviewed clinical trials to prove Quiet Mind Plus’s claims, we can safely conclude that Quiet Mind Plus’s capsules do not cure tinnitus disorder.
Is Quiet Mind Plus a scam company?
I know that this is the part you have all been eager to read. So here it is! There are quite a few drawbacks with Quiet Mind Plus canisters and capsules. They are:
- There is no mention of the ingredients used or their quantities in Quiet Mind Plus’s canisters. One can only find them on its website and that too only in a video.
- Even the ingredients (herbs) that Quiet Mind Plus claims to use are not nootropics.
- The story behind the founding of Quiet Mind Plus sounds very fictitious and is highly unlikely to be true.
- Quiet Mind Plus does not have peer-reviewed clinical trials to prove its claims.
- Many people claim that Quiet Mind Plus canisters are overpriced for the quantity they provide. One canister of Quiet Mind Plus weighs 300 grams and costs the US $69. Buying three canisters together will cost you the US $177.
Judging by all the above-mentioned cons, we can almost be certain that Quiet Mind Plus is indeed a scam. In fact, the Quiet Mind Plus scam is one of the biggest scams the US has seen.
What are the ingredients included in Quiet Mind Plus?
I am sure that this is another interesting subject that you are all keen to know. So let’s get to the point. These ingredients can only be found on the company’s website and that too only in the video embedded in it. They are not printed on the company’s canisters and the quantity of each ingredient used is also unknown.
Quiet Mind Plus claims to use the following ingredients:
- Buchu Leaves
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Olive Leaves
- Uva Ursi
These leaves have certain chemicals that enable the smooth passage of urine. They also prevent kidney and prostate-related diseases. However, they have scientifically been proven to be harmful in overdoses. An overdose of buchu leaves can cause liver damage and irritation to the kidneys and stomach.
Vitamin C is an extremely powerful antioxidant. It is required for the proper functioning of the immune system, as well as several other important bodily functions.
This vitamin is required for the proper functioning of the brain. It enhances the production of serotonin and norepinephrine hormones that help us cope with stress.
This vitamin aids in the production and repair of DNA cells in our body. It also strengthens our nerves and enables their proper functioning.
Vitamin B3 or Niacin
This vitamin reduces the level of bad cholesterol in our body and thereby reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. However, an overdose of this vitamin can damage our eyes (deteriorate our vision).
It is commonly used in many recipes. It strengthens a person’s immune system, regulates one’s BP, enhances one’s blood circulation and uplifts a person’s mood. It’s also quite tasty when cooked properly. However, for people who are allergic to it, it can cause Nausea and Diarrhea.
Olive leaves contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also cure Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. They reduce LDL cholesterol and regulate a person’s BP.
These flowers loosen stools and increase bowel movements. They reduce muscle spasms and regulate one’s BP. They are rich in antioxidants and kill harmful bacteria. They relieve stress and aid in weight and fat loss.
They heighten cardiovascular functions. They enhance blood circulation and regulate one’s BP. However, people who are allergic to hawthorn will experience palpitations, an upset stomach, frequent nose bleeds, and headaches.
This herb reduces the inflammation of our bowels and also eradicates the harmful bacteria and free radicals (free radicals cause us to age faster) in our bodies.
How is Quiet Mind Plus beneficial to you?
Quiet Mind Plus is said to give the following health benefits:
- It improves one’s concentration.
- It improves the health of one’s mind and enables one to multitask.
- It relieves stress and thereby enables one to feel happy.
- It reduces the inflammation of our bowels.
- It eradicates the harmful bacteria and free radicals in our body that can cause DNA damage among other health problems.
- It improves the health of our heart and blood circulation.
- It regulates our BP and reduces the bad cholesterol in our bodies.
- It contains Vitamin C that is a powerful antioxidant.
- It enables the smooth passage of our urine.
- It is said to cure the Tinnitus disorder.
Are there any side effects to using Quiet Mind Plus capsules?
Quiet Mind Plus uses a couple of ingredients like hawthorn and garlic, which people can be allergic to. Also, if one of its ingredients, Buchu leaves, is used in excess, it can cause harm to the liver, kidney, and stomach.
What do customers say about Quiet Mind Plus?
Many customers in the US feel that Quiet Mind Plus is a scam. They paid a ransom for its canisters but did not benefit from them. They tried to contact the company to get a refund but were unsuccessful.
Some people even fell ill after consuming just one capsule of Quiet Mind Plus. All their negative reviews can be found on this website. Kindly go through them so that you can be convinced that Quiet Mind Plus is a scam.
Judging by the numerous negative reviews and the cons of the product, one can safely conclude that Quiet Mind Plus is a scam. If you are suffering from tinnitus disease, kindly consult a doctor and take the prescribed medicines. Do not go for OTC “medicines” like Quiet Mind Plus which is phony to the core.
Is there a refund policy for Quiet Mind Plus?
If you return the product within 60 days of receiving it, your money will be completely refunded.
2. Is there any customer support email for Quiet Mind Plus?
Yes, there is. It is http://quietmindplus.com/help/contact.
3. Which countries is it available in?
It is available in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
4. Which is the online website we can purchase its canisters from?
The purchase link is: http://quietmindplus.com/video/?suid=LiBYXPhmRGN8FCTmgYv6g1TrOBc
5. Are its products available on e-commerce websites like Amazon?
No, you can only purchase Quiet Mind Plus canisters from the company’s website.
6. What is the daily recommended dosage?
The daily recommended dosage is two capsules a day, after food.