Do you love coffee? Do you want to reduce your fat and weight? Do you not have time for jogging or exercising? If so, you must consider undertaking the Black Coffee weight loss program. Is the Weight Loss Coffee program really effective or just another myth? Kindly read on to find out.
Table of Contents
- What is the coffee diet, exactly?
- Why is Black Coffee effective for weight loss?
- Can the coffee diet promote weight loss?
- But How to Prepare Black Coffee in Just 5 Minutes?
- What are the Pros & Cons of Weight Loss Coffee?
- Are there any health benefits of Black Coffee? And what are those?
- What’s the Conclusion?
What is the coffee diet, exactly?
The Black Coffee weight loss program was introduced by Dr. Bob Arnot, who is a medical doctor in the US, during 2017. People came to know about this program via a book he wrote in 2017, labeled ‘The Coffee Lover’s Diet.’ Use this image for Dr. Bob Arnot.
In his book, Dr. Arnot wrote that drinking black coffee three times a day boosts a person’s metabolism rate, burns more of his fat, improve his blood circulation, reduces his hunger cravings and appetite. He was inspired to write this book when he saw healthy elderly people living on the Greek island of Ikaria.
Dr. Arnot believes that good health and longevity can be achieved by taking antioxidant-rich foods like Black Coffee.
Why is Black Coffee effective for weight loss?
I’m sure that you’re all keen to read this topic as it is the main part of this article. So let’s get to the point.
~Black Coffee is effective for weight loss due to two main reasons.
- It is a low-calorie drink (only one or two calories) and does not add to your calorie and fat reserves.
- The caffeine present in Black Coffee will boost your metabolism and give you a lot of energy to do work.
Black Coffee, also nicknamed as ‘Weight loss coffee’, is a very low-calorie drink. Black Coffee brewed from ground beans contains just two calories per cup. If the ground beans have been de-cafed (made free of caffeine), Black Coffee will contain only one calorie per cup! Therefore, it certainly does not add to your fat content.
Black Coffee also contains a substance called chlorogenic acid. This substance sends electrical impulses to the neurons to break down body fat and convert it into energy. It also reduces the production of glucose and new fat cells in the body. Use this image for chlorogenic acid.
Therefore it plays a prominent role in reducing body fat and weight. Some people even refer to this phenomenon as ‘coffee weight loss.’ Black Coffee also contains other substances like antioxidants that aid in fat and weight loss.
Some people may have excess water in their bodies, adding to their body weight. Drinking Black Coffee will make them urinate frequently and lose the excess water in their bodies and thereby their excess body weight.
Can the coffee diet promote weight loss?
It is quite obvious that no one can survive just by drinking black coffee. One has to follow a healthy and low-calorie diet, along with drinking Black Coffee to achieve the optimal fitness level.
The food that one eats should be packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein to give one all the nutrients one needs to stay fit. It should preferably be low in calories so as not to put on fat and weight.
If it is high in calories and fat, don’t worry. Drinking Black Coffee at least two times a day (morning and evening) will burn those extra calories you took. Drinking Black Coffee is a convenient and cost-effective way to lose fat and weight without having to exercise too much. Black coffee and weight loss are highly interrelated.
But How to Prepare Black Coffee in Just 5 Minutes?
Preparing Black Coffee is really simple. It is the easiest to prepare among all coffees. It only takes about 5 minutes to prepare manually, and it is instantly available in coffee vending machines. Black Coffee has very few ingredients. That is why it is easy and quick to make.
- One cup of water.
- One tablespoon of ground beans powder.
- Heat the cup of water to a boil.
- Add the tablespoon of coffee powder to it and stir well.
- You may add a teaspoon of brown sugar if you want/have.
- Continue heating for another 5 minutes.
- Tada! Your Black Coffee is ready to be served.
~Using a machine:
Black Coffee can also be made instantly by pressing the respective button in coffee vending machines.
What are the Pros & Cons of Weight Loss Coffee?
- Black Coffee is a low-calorie drink (has only one or two calories per cup) and does not add to your body’s fat content.
- It also stimulates your brain to break down fat cells and convert them into energy. The energy that you get after drinking Black Coffee is derived from the breakdown of fat cells in your body and not from the Black Coffee itself. Interesting, isn’t it?
- It is rich in antioxidants that aid in weight-loss and make a person look young. They improve the lifespan of a person.
- If a person has excess water in his body, drinking Black Coffee can cause him to urinate a lot and remove excess water in his body. The weight due to excess water in the body is lost, and toxins are also flushed out during urination. Thus Black Coffee cleanses the body in some way.
- Certain compounds present in Black Coffee prevent liver, breast, colon, and rectal cancer.
- Black Coffee reduces the risk of dementia, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes.
- The ground beans used to make Black Coffee must be of the highest quality. Black Coffee made from poor quality beans can cause headaches, vomiting, loose motion, and fever. Even if one bean is bad, the whole coffee is ruined and turns hazardous to health.
- One must not drink more than 3 cups of Black Coffee a day. Doing so will result in Insomnia and a bad mood.
- Drinking too much Black Coffee increases the level of cortisol in your body, which in turn increases your stress level. This won’t be a problem however, if your coffee beans have been de-cafed. In other words, Caffeine boosts cortisol levels in your body.
- As stated before, drinking Black Coffee causes frequent urination. If you drink too much Black Coffee, it could dehydrate you.
- Like all coffees, Black Coffee is acidic in nature, drinking too much of it can cause heartburns.
- Drinking more than 3 cups of Black Coffee a day can cause stomach ulcers (as it is acidic in nature).
Are there any health benefits of Black Coffee? And what are those?
- Drinking Black Coffee every day will improve your brain’s health and make it work more efficiently. In other words, you will be more intelligent.
- It will improve the health and functioning of your heart and reduce the risk of incurring heart diseases.
- Reduce the risk of getting Diabetes Mellitus.
- You are ingesting a lot of antioxidants and other nutrients by drinking Black Coffee every day.
What’s the Conclusion?
Black Coffee is good for your health and does reduce your body’s fat content. However, drinking too much of it can lead to severe health problems. So kindly restrict yourself to drinking only 3 cups a day. Black Coffee is ideal for diabetic patients as it has no added sugar. Use this image for Black Coffee.
Did you know that adding milk and a couple of spoons of sugar to your coffee every day increases your calorie intake by 700 calories? Drinking Black Coffee gives you energy by burning your fat reserves, it reduces your body’s fat and weight, it reduces your hunger cravings, and it is ideal for diabetic patients.
All these qualities make it the ideal morning drink, according to me. Have you ever tried Black Coffee before? If so, what’s your opinion on it? Please leave a comment in the comment section below.
- Is Black Coffee bad for health?
No, it is high in antioxidants and stimulates the brain to burn excess calories in the body. Hence, it can only be deemed good for health.
2. Is Black Coffee bad for one’s kidneys?
No, Black Coffee does not even do harm to a person with some kidney disease.
3. Are there any disadvantages to Black Coffee?
Drinking too much Black Coffee can cause heartburns, insomnia, and stomach ulcers.
4. Which is the brand that produces the best black coffee in the world?
The company, Nescafe, manufactures a brand called Nescafe Black, which has been widely appreciated for its taste by people all around the globe. It is considered to be the best black coffee in the world.
5. Does drinking coffee stunt your growth?
It was previously believed that the caffeine in coffee would curb one’s growth. However, this myth has been proved to be false.