Sitting long hours before the computer system makes your body feel fatigue and thus resist the movement towards any kind of work. Doing computer yoga boosts your body to do any kind of work without worrying about the resistive forces. It is one of the easiest ways to relax both your body and mind. In this article, I will be dealing with the way through which you can perform computer yoga.
So, let’s proceed on with the steps.
COMPUTER YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
If you are a beginner, then you must follow these simple steps to relax your body.
- It is often when you are sitting and focussing on something for a longer period of time, a sensation of being hammered down on the head is being experienced by you. This hammering sensation can resist the incoming of the beautiful thoughts and ideas on your forehead and so this method will definitely help you in relaxing your brain. While sitting only start chanting the word Om and rotate your head in all directions to get relief from pain.
- While you sit for a longer duration before the computer system, ultimately the movement of the shoulder is being hampered. To get relief from the pain just rotate your shoulders along with the elbow in all directions.
- After typing continuously for a longer period of time take a break and rub your palms together and chant Om in your mind to enlighten your way to success.
- To keep your mind feel cool and relax just divert it from the work and drive it to an unknown world of peace and silence. Doing this at a regular interval of the work will pave way for the new, innovative and the captivating ideas.
- While you are fully focussed towards the work, move your feet on the ground and chant Om in your mind and the next moment you will find your brain into a new world of ideas and thoughts.
- At regular intervals massage your head and chant Om in your mind to observe the competitive world with a new eye and prepare yourself for the upcoming danger on the road to success.
- A sudden change in the physique of your back can ultimately lead to the numerous number of pains homing your body. Therefore to get relief from pain try to slide your spine sideways and recite Om in your mind which will ultimately release the pain.
Also read, HOW TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
COMPUTER YOGA FOR ADVANCED
The above-mentioned points are for beginners and if your looking for further cooling and relaxation of your body then try these awesome tips.
- Taking about the upper body part let’s start with the upper body part and that is eyes. Eyes are the most sensitive part of a human body which enable us to see this beautiful world and therefore proper care must be taken for it. After your eyes are being tired of for working for long hours just shut your eyes for some time and stop thinking of the surrounding world. This technique will ultimately you energetic for your next task.
- The next method is very good for the spine. Just fold your hands behind your head and move it first towards the left and then right. Remember to chant Om while doing this exercise.
- Take a break from your work and rub your hands over the face that will give a cooling sensation to your mind and chant Om in your forehead.
- Now moving on to the nose block right hole of your nose with your right thumb and release the air from the next hole. Repeat the procedure from the next side and you will find yourself in a state of cool and relaxed.
Also get dissertation help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Q1. WHAT ARE YOGA LAPTOPS?
Yoga Laptops are a series of sensation that has attracted the stare of almost all the people. They are laptop cum tablet that is designed basically for the customer’s comfort. They can be tilted to 360 degrees, thus releasing the maximum of your problems related to the back.
Q2. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE YOGA POSES THAT YOU CAN DO WHILE AT YOUR DESK?
There are a couple of poses, but here are some of the efficient one that will definitely give a hard time to your pain.
- TWIST: – In this pose, while resting your left hand on the chair, twist to your left side and hold your breath for some time. Repeat this procedure on the next side and ultimately you will be feeling relaxed.
- HIGH ALTAR POSE: – In this pose lift your hands straight, fold your fingers and lean towards your left side. Hold on for few minutes and then repeat the procedure on the next side.
- COW FACE ARMS: – In this pose move your left hand to the back and then catch its fingers through your right hand. Hold it for some time and then switch the side.
Q3. ADVISE SOME OTHER YOGA POSES FOR THE COMPUTER RELATED HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- Nadishoddi pranayama
- Hand Movements