Food is something that has both fascinated and concerned humankind since the dawn of civilization. We are diet conscious and health-conscious these days and want to look healthy and stay fit rather than become fat.
You don’t want to be called the “Fat Controller” or the “Bobby man”. People look for diets that will burn their body fat, tastes good, and has a lot of nutritional value. I am glad to say that there really is such a diet, and people’s relentless search for a healthy and tasty diet has finally paid off. Let us have a look at what it is.
Metabolic Cooking contains a set of recipes that will burn your body fat quickly while being tasty and healthy at the same time. In short, Metabolic Cooking will metabolize your body’s fat reserves.
Metabolic Cooking was invented by Karine Losier and Dave Ruel. They went through hundreds of cookbooks, weight loss guides and consulted a lot of nutritionists before coming up with the perfect set of recipes.
The advantage of Metabolic Cooking is that you can lose body fat and weight without having to work out strenuously. Rigorous gym workouts and exercises require a lot of time, which people don’t have in today’s hectic lifestyle. “Now, that’s a relief”.
Also Read: Exercise Doesn’t Help With Weight Loss
HOW DOES METABOLIC COOKING REDUCE FAT?
Whilst consuming food, we are also supplying our body with energy in the form of calories. If we don’t use as much energy as we consume, the calories get converted to fat for later retrieval of energy. For some people that seldom happens.
Excess accumulation of fat in the body can cause various problems like cardiac arrest, overweight, feeling fatigued at regular intervals, etc. In the US, where people eat a lot of junk food, this is quite common.
The metabolic foods require the body to burn more calories to metabolize them than they give back in return. This way, our body’s fat reserves slowly diminish and we lose excess body weight.
For example, let us study the case of broccoli – One broccoli requires 100 calories to metabolize it while giving back only 31 calories in return. Therefore, it burns 69 calories and helps lower body fat. Metabolic foods are also known as negative calorie foods or thermogenic foods. Now let us have a look at a few of those amazing fat-reducing foods.
LIST OF NEGATIVE CALORIE FOODS:
Negative calorie foods are also known as thermogenic foods or metabolic foods. Your body burns more calories (converted fat) metabolizing them than they give back in return. Hence, you steadily lose fat and weight.
These foods are also packed with vitamins, minerals, folic acid, soluble fibers, proteins, and other nutrients that keep you healthy, fit and disease-free. “So don’t hesitate! Make a salad out of them or cook them in some way so that you lose fat and weight without having to work out”.
- Celery: Celery is a herb that grows in the US and Canada. It contains only 16 calories per 100 grams and is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Folic acid.
- Berries: Berries like Blueberry, Strawberry, and Raspberries contain just 32 calories per 250 grams and are rich in antioxidants that are good for your heart.
- Grapefruit: This contains just 40 calories per 100 grams. It is rich in Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Potassium, and the soluble fiber pectin. It helps combat Asthma.
- Carrots: Take a cue from Bugs Bunny and eat carrots daily. They contain just 41 calories per 100 grams. They are also low in cholesterol and saturated fats and help reduce hypertension.
- Tomatoes: contain just 19 calories per 100 grams. They are also rich in soluble fibers, Potassium, and Vitamin C. They are also rich in an antioxidant called Lycopene, which protects our skin from harmful UV rays of the Sun.
- Cucumbers: contain just 16 calories per 100 grams. They are a great way to keep you hydrated and beat the heat during the summer months. They are also rich in various Vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes.
- Watermelons: contain just 30 calories per 100 grams. They are another great way to beat the heat and keep you hydrated during summer months. They like tomatoes are rich in Lycopene. They are also rich in an acid called Citrulline, which improves blood circulation throughout your body.
- Apples: Contain only 50 calories per 100 grams. They are also rich in iron and fibers that are good for your brain.
- Zucchini: is a vegetable that is native to Italy. It contains just 18 calories per 100 grams. It is rich in various Vitamins and minerals. It improves blood circulation throughout your body.
- Broccoli: is a vegetable that is native to the US, but cultivated in most countries these days. It contains just 31 calories per 100 grams and is rich in Vitamins, Fibre, and protein. And is one of the chief ingredients of many salads.
- Lettuce: contains a minuscule 6 calories per 100 grams. It is the top negative calorie food in the world. It is also rich in soluble fibers, Vitamin B, Folic acid, and Manganese.
- Asparagus: This contains just 20 calories per 100 grams. It is rich in Protein, Soluble fibers, Vitamins A, C, E and K, Folic acid Potassium, and Phosphorus. In short, it is rich in nutrients but low in calories. It is a great way to metabolize excess fat in your body and lose weight.
Also Read: How meditation is helping in weight loss
REVIEW FOR METABOLIC COOKING:
You may be wondering if this “Metabolic Cooking” really works or is it just another scam. Let me tell you that it is not a scam. It really works.
Karine Losier and Dave Ruel themselves lost around 40 pounds in a month thanks to their metabolic diet. Metabolic Cooking has received numerous good reviews from other people who have tried it. You can say that it is the ‘New Virus’ of the world with millions of people around the world trying it out with success.
There is no doubt that Metabolic Cooking is healthy and will help you lose fat and weight in a relatively short amount of time. Based on the numerous good reviews, it is not just another diet scam, which only increases your fat and weight.
It is a good diet plan that was formulated by Karine Losier and Dave Ruel who have read numerous cookbooks, consulted various diet and fitness experts and who have tried it out themselves and lost nearly 40 pounds of weight in a month!
Metabolic Cooking has recipes for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Metabolic Cooking recipes have taste, nutritional value, and burn your body fat quickly. They are the only remedy available to people who want to eat both tasty and healthy food. I am sure you must be having doubts about Metabolic Cooking right now. So let’s have a look at some of the FAQs.
- What is so special about Metabolic Cooking?
As far as food is concerned, people only look for two things: nutrition and taste. Often tasty recipes are bad for health, and healthy recipes don’t have much taste. Metabolic Cooking combines the two aspects of food and gives recipes that are both healthy and tasty. The buck doesn’t stop there, however. Metabolic Recipes also help you lose fat and weight in a relatively short amount of time. You don’t have to work out at all to lose weight.
- Do you need to be a cooking expert to do Metabolic Cooking?
No, you don’t. The Metabolic Cooking book has such simplified and easy recipes that anyone can do it in a short period.
- How much is the book and e-book on Metabolic Cooking?
It’s US $2000. There isn’t just one book. It is a collection of small booklets that give various kinds of recipes like Vegetarian, Raw Meat, Smoothies, etc. It’s well worth the money because it has proven results consistently and across the globe.
- How much time does it take to lose weight through a Metabolic Diet?
About a month or two at max as was the case of Karine Losier and Dave Ruel. The results have been consistent throughout the world. People have lost at least 20 pounds during that time.